Steve Meeks, RFC©, CCFS©
As the President and founder of Interlinc Finanical, Steve applies his expertise to help clients protect their wealth and lifestyle. With decades of experience, he uses an educational approach, focusing on ensuring that clients have the knowledge needed to make informed, productive choices for their futures.
Steve is a tactical and strategic thinker - skills he developed as a Navy Tactical Strategist specializing in Warfare and Search and Rescue during the Cold War, Desert Shield, and Desert Storm era.
Education and wide-ranging knowledge are critically important to Steve. He used his finance degree and background in molecular biology to develop biotech industry startups. He has also completed the CFP© Education Program and must achieve 40 continuing education hours in finance per year to maintain his RFC® designation.
- Graduate San Diego State University
- Series 65 Securities Licensed Fiduciary
- Life Insurance License Holder
- Registered Financial Consultant (RFC®)
- Member of the Association of Certified College Funding Specialists
- Member of the Financial Planning Association
- Previous Contributor to a nationally syndicated radio show
- Instructor of financial classes at colleges and university