Gayle Meeks, RFC©
Financial Advisor, Co-Founder & Vice President of Interlinc Financial
Gayle is the Co-Founder of Interlinc Financial and is dedicated to building strategies that help people successfully transition from their careers and into retirement. Analytical and caring, she enjoys uncovering new ways for clients to maximize their incomes and long-term growth. She is keenly aware that finances aren't just about numbers. Her goal is to relieve the stress that surrounds many people's financial lives by giving them the clear plans and support they need. Helping people balance their financial lives both emotionally and mathematically is a priority for Gayle.
With decades of industry experience, she presents financial classes that help families uncover ways they are losing money - including retirement strategies and college planning.
- 403(b)/457 Certified Professional
- Member of the National Institute of Certified College Planners
- Member of the Financial Planning Association
- Property and Casualty License Holder
- Life Insurance License Holder